Marinski Heartmades may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run an operate our Site
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To process payments
- To send periodic emails
Information We May Collect From You
All personal information saved at the Site will be handled with most care. The information that we store will not be sold or used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Information you give us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our Service, searching for a product, placing an order on our Site, entering a competition or promotion, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information you may give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide Service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Service. We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective and user-friendly manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This may also include responding to comments and queries on our blog, or informing you of the outcome of competitions you have entered where you have provided us with your contact details.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
When registering to the Site, you have the option not to receive any information from Marinski Heartmades. If you are on our mailing list, we will send you a newsletter every once in a while when we have some exciting news such as new product launches, sample sales and other events. You are able to unsubscribe automatically if you wish to do so.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site Safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
- We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.